Here's a list of of even more ideas to help keep you entertained all weekend long while you're snowed in....
1. Savenger Hunt: Make a list of items for them to search for around the house. As they find each one have them check it off the list or even take a picture of it using you're phone. (My daughter loves when I let her use the camera!)
2. Fill a squirt gun, or empty dish detergent bottle up with water and food coloring then head outdoors to make pictures in the snow!
3. Pretend you're having a spa day! Paint nails, do facials, massages, and makeovers.
4. After your spa day you can even play dress up or put on a pretend fashion show.
5. Build a fort
6. Go outside to play one of these fun snow games
7. Make snow cones with the fresh clean snow and pour on top maple syrup, honey or fruit juice.
8. Make snow ice cream using: 1 large bowl of clean snow, 1/4 to 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk*, 2 teaspoons vanilla, mix together and enjoy! *You can also choose to use 1/2 cup of regular whole milk but then also add in 1/4 cup of sugar to sweeten it
9. Have a movie day: Pop some popcorn and hot cocoa, throw some pillows and blankets on the floor and dim the lights.
10. Stay in your pajamas and snuggle under the covers reading books!
11. Color and design paper snowflakes
12. Create an indoor obstacle course: Jump over small objects, hop from cushion to cushion, crawl under tables, crab walk down the hallway, etc.
13. Make a Banana Boat OMG delicious!!
What things are you and your kids doing during this Snowmageddon?!